… exciting news from the 2016 IAP2 North American Conference! (voir la version française ici.)
It’s not even the dawn of 2016 yet and we’re already getting pumped for the 2016 IAP2 North American Conference! It’s happening September 28-30, 2016, at the Sofitel Le Carré Doré in Montréal, and registration will open in January!
Sign up before June 30 and get a SERIOUS discount on the regular registration fee: until July 1, members (including international members) will pay C$ 550.00 while non-members pay C$ 700. After July 1, those rates go up to $700 and $850, respectively, with full-time students paying $300 any time.
Your registration includes:
- Welcome Reception, Wed. Sept. 28
- All sessions, continental breakfast and lunch, Sept. 29 & 30
- Core Values Awards Gala Dinner, Thursday, Sept. 29
You also qualify for the special Conference rate at Sofitel: $189/night!
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
YOU have an opportunity to help make it happen! The organizing committee is looking for volunteers to serve on a number of committees:
- Recruit sponsors
- Develop sponsorship packages based on those developed for past Conferences
- Volunteer Coordination
- Advertise for and engage mid- and short-term volunteers to serve on various committees both in the organizing period and during the Conference itself
- Comité Saint-Laurent
- Organize social events
- Assist with the opening reception and Core Values Awards Gala
- Recommend activities outside of the Conference
- Promote the conference locally
For more information on volunteering, contact Hugo Mimee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the Conference website often for more information.