IAP2 USA is pleased to welcome you to their next Skills Symposium, set for San Diego, February 21-25. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of top-notch training and learning from and kicking back with like-minded people from around the world.
Sign up for:
- IAP2 Foundations in Public Participation – Planning & Techniques
- Facilitation Skills for P2 Practitioners
- Deliberation for Co-Created Outcomes
- Designing As If Stakeholders Matter
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Emotion, Outrage & P2
- Engaging with Influence
- Engagement Evaluation
- Digital Engagement in P2
If you’d like more insights about the sessions, check out the write-ups on the website and/or find out more in these Blog posts:
- Schedule tight? Looking for a break? Recharge your P2 batteries and extend your stay!
- Stakeholders Matter …right?
- Hone your facilitation skills! Take Facilitation Skills for P2 Practitioners at the 2016 Skills Symposium!
- Appreciative Inquiry: The Path to High Engagement Positive Impact at the 2016 Skills Symposium!
- Foundations Course puts the “I” in P2